Thursday, June 4, 2009

Rune Power DNA


The Norse Gods dwell within us. According to Bob Blumentti, founder of the Church of Balder Rising, the strands of DNA resemble a series of Dagaz runes aligned side by side. They also resemble a variation of the Ingaz rune.

The Ingaz rune represents the Norse God Frey, the God of Fertility. Dagaz rune represents enlightenment.

This new age that we are in with its new paradigm of the Laws of Quantum Physics is allowing those of us who can think out of the box to discover more wisdom about our runes and gods/goddesses than ever before.

Our DNA within the nucleus of our cells behave like a superconductor and brings the VRIL life force of the Gods into our bodies.

This DNA is where the Gods dwell and it is the connecting link between all Northern European peoples. It is the connection to our Ancestral Soul.

Odin spoke three runes into Balder's ear as he laid dead on his funeral pyre. They were Dagaz, Nauthiz and Ansuz. These are the resurrection formula runes. Dagaz is enlightenment. Nauthiz is the need to restore the connection between the Gods and their children (us). And, Ansuz the ability to communicate with the Gods.

These runes are the secret that allows us to achieve a state of higher evolutionary consciousness. It is stored in our DNA. Blood and race are important for the passing of wisdom and knowledge of the Ancestral Soul.

If we examine the structure of DNA, we see that only about 10% is embedded within the genetic structure of our bodies. The other 90% and its function and purpose puzzles our scientists. They call it junk DNA. When we look at the 90% from a quantum physics paradigm we can see this is a realm where the Gods Dwell.

Russian scientist, who think out of the box (Russia was discovered and ruled by the Vikings) have discovered DNA molecules respond to light. Light has healing properties and has a positive effect on the body.

They claim that human language has its origins in the codes or our DNA. This empowers us with the ability to communicate with the Gods and with each other.

Take the three runes representing DNA. Dagaz, Nauthiz and Ansuz. Dagaz represents light and the God Heimdal. Heimdal is known as the White God. He is the guardian of Bifrost, the rainbow bridge.

Nauthiz is the rune of Need-fire. Ansuz the rune of communication, which is sound and the transmission of thought and consciousness.

Dagaz, the light of consciousness is transmitted through communication of Ansuz and between them is the NEED to do so, Nauthiz. Within our DNA is the need and means to communicate with the Gods.

Remember everything vibrates. Our DNA resonates with both light and sound. Therefore it is possible to actually change our DNA through the vibrational qualities of the runes.

Start now to practice rune chanting and raise your consciousness to the level of the Gods.

Ragnar Storyteller (AKA Ellis Peterson is a Korean War Vet living with his wife Lory and dog Dixie in the boonies of the Pocono Mountains. He is a retired math professor and electronics engineer. He is the inventor of the simple radionics device called “The Nordic Ond Orgone Generator”. He has written over 200 articles and booklets on runes, radionics, quantum physics, viking history, orgone generators and alternate healing methods. You can see more of his works on his websites:

Visit his Blogger page. Over 40 separate blogs on: Runes, radionics, Quantum Physics, Alternate Healing Techniques, Hidden Viking History, Astrology and the Occult Sciences.

Visit his LULU Book Store. Softcover and E Books on Runes, Radionics, Quantum Physics, Healing, Astrology and Occult.

Email for free newsletter:

No comments:

Post a Comment